A Retreat in East Hampton
Just outside East Hampton Village, the Hamptons Brazil Guest House is a charming, cozy cottage owned and maintained by native Brazilian and long-time Hamptons resident Heloisa Brandao. A renowned interior designer, established artist, and experienced chef, Heloisa provides guests with an attractive atmosphere of elegance, charm, and comfort. A simple life, with all amenities included, is all that’s needed to relax at beach vacations.
It’s time to escape! Take a moment to pause, breathe, and enjoy the breeze of the East End beaches. We are quite convinced that this is the most tempting place to linger on a late afternoon...
- Relax over coffee and a continental breakfast on the sunny patio
- Unwind in cool, central air conditioning
- Bike to the ocean, village, restaurants, shops, and cinema
- Use our beach passes for parking
- Rates $250 to $350 per night, including tax, two-night minimum, private and semi-private immaculate baths
- Off Season Rates $200 to $280
Hamptons Brazil is a Boutique/Guest House. Customized candles, cards, and other items are available to purchase as a souvenir of your stay or a gift to bring home. All the exclusive fabric designs from hamptonsbrazil.com are inspired by the flowers, barns, and bird houses of the Hamptons.